Thank you for requesting a quote!
Rates & Quick Quote
TECâ€™s fees are based on the length and difficulty of the project and on fair market rates.
For a Quick Quote, fill out our online form and send us a few pages of your work (up to 5 pages). Please note these are not hard and fast costs, but estimates to help us determine a budget for your project. We do not charge for these estimates.
If you are a new author and have completed a book manuscript and will be self-publishing, you may want to read our blog that describes the planning process for your publishing journey. We suggest this as way to introduce yourself to the time requirements of editing and publishing ahead of you. You can read the blog here. Thanks so much!
Rates as of January 2021 (HST applies for Canadian residents)
- Our rates start at $55/hour and up for editing and proofreading projects
- Substantive editing $65/hour (quotes can be provided based on length and complexity of the project)
- Rates for corporate and B2B projects provided on request
- Indexing $7 to $8/page for academic books and $4/page for general non-fiction (quotes can be provided)
- Ask us about our rates for the editing of dissertations and theses (grad students)
- Fees for an assessment of a full manuscript depend on length and complexity
File Upload Instructions
To attach a file, click "browse" below, choose your document, then click "open" on your upload window. Please send Word document files and PDFs of up to 5 pages.